Hi Noah,

I looked at the git-svn code, and it seems to invoke the migration for
certain commands. I didn't see 'info' in the list, but when I ran git svn
info on my git-only repository, it went through the same steps, but it did
bail really fast.

I think what we should do is update post-review to only 'git svn info' if it
can find a .git/svn directory.