Hi Scott,

The ordering is, I believe, based on the name. Changing the name
shouldn't invalidate anything, as we key things based on the
repository's numeric ID.

There's nothing for changing the default order. There are feature
requests filed asking to pre-select a default for a user based on what
they used last, which might be nice. I don't know if it'd particularly
solve your problem, at least not for the first-time user, but maybe we
could flag a default. Would that help, or do you still really want to
control a certain order?

Christian