I'm putting in a fix that checks for .git/svn. Even if it's empty, you
should be able to just nuke it and then never deal with it again. We'll no
longer run 'git svn info' unless we see it.

I'd rather not go the route of checking the contents just yet, as it's
possible we'll break some legitimate setup somehow. I think, though, that as
long as you're willing to remove that directory, things will be fixed.

I'm putting out a new RBTools tomorrow.