Hi Daniel,

We actually had an Eclipse plugin a while back, but there was nobody
to continue maintaining it so it fell apart (and definitely won't work
in RB 1.6).

ReviewMate seems interesting. I need to look at that more. Can't tell
if it's a competitor or a possible integration point, but it might be
worth us talking to them.

Though -- this sounds like bragging but it's not intended to -- all of
our competitors out there are well aware of us. I'm surprised
ReviewMate isn't. Maybe they're just really new and working in
isolation.

Christian