hi,  I am new to setting up reviewboard. I am using SVN, mySql, and I
am able to submit review request manually by creating the diff file
and attaching it to the review request.

I am trying to use post-review with pre-committed code in order to
automate the creation of the diff file.

I been trying a few settings to no avail.

I've attached the debug log to see if something may make sense to you.
my svn path is http://subversion.corp.respond.com/svn/inter/trunk
and my repository on ReviewBoard is http://subversion.corp.respond.com/svn/inter

it would also help if you could tell me from what dir i need to run

thank you

>> RBTools 0.3
>>> Home = C:\Users\pflores\AppData\Roaming
>>> svn info
>>> diff --version
>>> repository info: Path: http://subversion.corp.respond.com/svn, Base path:
>>> /inter/trunk/ui, Supports change
sets: False
>>> svn propget reviewboard:url C:\Users\pflores\workspace\ui
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
>>> svn info resources/services/thisserver/popHtmlMenu.inc

>>> HTTP GETting http://corpxdeskavyas.us.respond.com:8082/reviewboard/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> HTTP GETting
>>> http://corpxdeskavyas.us.respond.com:8082/reviewboard/api/repositories/
>>> HTTP GETting
>>> http://corpxdeskavyas.us.respond.com:8082/reviewboard/api/repositories/1/
>>> HTTP GETting
>>> http://corpxdeskavyas.us.respond.com:8082/reviewboard/api/repositories/1/info/
>>> repository info: Path: http://subversion.corp.respond.com/svn/inter, Base
>>> path: /trunk/ui, Supports changeset
>>> Attempting to create review request on
>>> http://subversion.corp.respond.com/svn/inter for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://corpxdeskavyas.us.respond.com:8082/reviewboard/api/review-requests/:
>>> {'repository': u'htt
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 92394
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://corpxdeskavyas.us.respond.com:8082/reviewboard/api/review-requests/22/diffs/:
>>>  {'basedir':
>>> Got API Error 207 (HTTP code 400): The file was not found in the repository
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file':
>>> u'/inter/trunk/ui/resources/services/thisserver/popHtmlMenu.inc', u'err
le was not found in the repository', u'code': 207}, u'revision':

Error uploading diff

Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.