Hi,

This looks to be a configuration issue.

I assume the root of the SVN repository is /svn, and "inter" is a directory
within that, am I correct?

Review Board's repository configuration needs to point to the very root of
the SVN repository, rather than a directory within it. What's happening is
that it thinks "/svn/inter" is the root, but post-review knows that "inter"
is a directory within it. So, post-review is building the full path
"/inter/trunk/..." and Review Board is looking for that path in
"/svn/inter", causing a lookup of "inter/inter/trunk/...".

So if you change Review Board to use /svn instead, it should work.

Let me know if that works!