I think about this scenario:

1. Developer make branche
2. Developer make changes on the branch
3. Developer merge latest trunk to branch
4. Developer run "post-review --tracking-branch my-feature"
5. post-review check is branch "svnlook propget svn:mergeinfo"
containe "svnlook youngest" revision of trunk
6. If not raise error and ask about merging to latest trunk
7. If contain make diff between /branches/my-feature and /trunk

I'm not sure this is fine but ... I think it is fine :)