Hey everyone,

Every so often, we like to poll the list and get an idea as to who's using
Review Board. We don't "dial home" or do anything to otherwise get accurate
numbers, so when it comes down to it, we don't really know how many
companies/organizations are using Review Board!

We have a Happy Users list (http://www.reviewboard.org/users/) where we list
some companies and projects that have given us permission to add them.

If your company uses Review Board, I'd love to know (in private is perfectly
fine). We'll keep that private, unless you'd also like to be listed on the
Happy Users page, in which case we'd be happy to add you :)

Thanks!