I'm trialling Reviewboard for my organisation and my workgroup. I've
successfully used "post-review" to create review-requests on my
reviewboard installation on Win32 and integrating with SVN.

My team follows a pattern of numerous small checkins for completion of
a story. Even for a small team this leads to dis-contiguous collection
of revision numbers for a given story, so the "--revision-range="
parameter may be inappropriate for the task.

How can I use post-review to generate a review-request based upon a
discontiguous collection of review numbers?

Thanks in advance.