Hi Nate,

I can't say I have any experience with mod_fcgid on Windows, so I may not be
much help. Shame you can't use Linux (in a VM or something) instead, but I
get that some places are strict about OS choice for servers.

So the latter error looks to be a file path formatting issue. Can you show
me the config file? Is it using "/" or "\"? It could be that it's generated
wrong (I've seen Python do that on Windows when part of cygwin, though it
could be our fault).

People have posted about the "DLL load failed" error on Windows. You may
want to read through the other posts:

http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/search?group=reviewboard&q=dll+load+failed&qt_g=Search+this+group