Hi everyone,

Just put out a release of Review Board 1.6 beta 1. It has a bunch of things
admins will love, centered around repository/group access control and
improved support for custom authentication backends. There's also some cool
user-facing features, such as One Click Ship-It and collapsible reviews.

We're hoping to get through the beta cycle fast. The goal is to get a beta 2
out the door next month, and a release not long after. If you're using
Review Board, and can set up a beta server to play with, we'd love feedback!

More info is up at