I have just finished up the first alpha worthy version of ReviewBoard
Extension for Visual Studio.

The project site is:

You can download the extension from here:

Remember, this is Alpha code, so please be nice!
Please open any issues on the project site:

One of the biggest issues I will work on soon is the performance on
large solutions.
I have an idea for a fix, but I have had my hands full for the past 2
weeks getting the stoopid VS2008/VS2010 combo-installer to work right!
That is finally mostly done, and soon I will look in to improving the

Any and all are welcome to join the project to contribute and beef up
the code!