Hi,

We use bugzilla for tracking our bugs and as part of the process of posting
a review we need to put in a comment on the bug with a link to the review
topic. I understand that this is currently not available in ReviewBoard. I
already have a perl script which does this - given the bug number and the
comment to post on the bug, it can go and update bugzilla.

I'd like to know if there is some way to do this currently in the 1.5
release that we are using - calling this perl script I have from within rb.
Is this possible to do this by adding a small hook in the python code?

Best regards,
Vivek