Hi Vivek,

There's nothing built-in to do this. The plan, after the currently
in-development 1.6 release, is to focus almost solely on our extension
framework and get that into a 2.0 release. At that point, it'll be possible
to build functionality into the product for updating bug trackers and other
things.

For now, there is a hack you can do, though I can't fully walk you through
it (it'd take some experimentation).

In your site's conf/settings_local.py, you should be able to append to the
INSTALLED_APPS tuple (which is provided by Review Board's
reviewboard/settings.py). You'd append the name of a small Python module
you'd write and install on the server. This module, in __init__.py, would
listen for the signals Review Board emits on different review request
operations (see reviewboard/reviews/signals.py and look up the standard
Django signals for models). You should be able to listen to these and react
with a call to your script.

There may be some issues in doing this, I don't know. Certainly long-term,
it may not continue to work correctly. But perhaps that'd be a start?