Thanks for reviewboard!

I am actually having the same issue it seems, did we find a
resolution? Thanks a lot!

I am using RB 1.5.4 and RBTools 0.3.2, and mercurial 1.8.

# post-review --debug
>>> RBTools 0.3.2
>>> Home = /Volumes/Home
>>> svn info
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> hg showconfig
>>> hg root
>>> hg svn info
>>> Using candidate path 'default': 'THE_HG_REP'
>>> repository info: Path: THE_HG_REP, Base path: , Supports changesets: False
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting THE_RB_SERVER.CORP.COM/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> hg branch
>>> hg -q outgoing --template b:{branches}
r:{rev}

 default
>>> Found outgoing changeset 53 for branch 'default'
>>> Found outgoing changeset 54 for branch 'default'
>>> hg diff -r 52 -r 54
>>> Attempting to create review request on THE_HG_REP for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to THE_RB_SERVER.CORP.COM/api/review-requests/: {'repository':
>>> 'THE_HG_REP'}
==> HTTP Authentication Required
Enter authorization information for "Web API" at
THE_RB_SERVER.CORP.COM
Username: THE_USERNAME
Password: THE_PASSWORD
>>> Got API Error 103 (HTTP code 401): You are not logged in
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'You are not logged in',
>>> u'code': 103}}
>>> Attempting to create review request on THE_HG_REP for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to THE_RB_SERVER.CORP.COM/api/review-requests/: {'repository':
>>> 'THE_HG_REP'}
>>> Got API Error 103 (HTTP code 401): You are not logged in
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'You are not logged in',
>>> u'code': 103}}
>>> Attempting to create review request on THE_HG_REP for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to THE_RB_SERVER.CORP.COM/api/review-requests/: {'repository':
>>> 'THE_HG_REP'}
>>> Got API Error 103 (HTTP code 401): You are not logged in
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'You are not logged in',
>>> u'code': 103}}
>>> Attempting to create review request on THE_HG_REP for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to THE_RB_SERVER.CORP.COM/api/review-requests/: {'repository':
>>> 'THE_HG_REP'}
>>> Got API Error 103 (HTTP code 401): You are not logged in
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'You are not logged in',
>>> u'code': 103}}
Error creating review request: You are not logged in

Also it seems the .post-review-cookies.txt doesn't get set:
# cat ~/.post-review-cookies.txt
    # Netscape HTTP Cookie File
    # http://www.netscape.com/newsref/std/cookie_spec.html
    # This is a generated file!  Do not edit.

All works fine from the web ui.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Kevin