Hello,

I have a recent site that I have setup. RB version is 1.5.4.
The authentication setting is set to Active Directory.
I have already 34 users registered on the site, but using the the API
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/webapi/2.0/resources/user-list/
I only get a list of 25 people.

The documentation says: "Any account that has been disabled (for inactivity,
spam reasons, or anything else) will be excluded from the list.", which is
vague. From the Admin UI all users are active, so can somebody explain why
some of those users are not listed by the API ?
Is this a bug ? Any workaround?

Thanks.
Gilles.