---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vanita <vanitasuryavan...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Subject: Review Board features
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com

I am Vanita.
I found review board as an excellent tool which will show the diff and
allow reviewer to view the code changes and then give the comment.
Actually alonwith the comments can some body tag it as defect or
non-defect and major defect or minor defect?
Also can I pull out all this information on per project basis to major
how many defects are caught during review.?

Has any body thought on these lines and worked?

is it possible to get soure code of review board and do the changes on my own?

Thank you very much for the help.

Thanks & Regards,

Thanks & Regards,