I'm also seeing a similar problem and might have a few more details to
add. Please let me know if there is anything else I can try to help
debug this issue. I'm not a web guru, have no experience with Django,
and am running short on things to try.

Originally I had the problem with RB 1.5.3.1 and RBTools 0.3.2. Since
then I've upgraded to RB 1.5.4 and still see a similar problem.

A few more details:
*I'm running Apache/2.2.16, Django-1.2.5, Djblets-0.6.7,
django_evolution-0.6.2, python 2.6, PostgreSQL 9.0.3, mod_fastcgi
2.4.7
*I modified the following in my apache config (as per
http://www.mail-archive.com/reviewboard@googlegroups.com/msg03636.html):
        <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
                Order deny,allow
        </Directory>
*Set 'DEBUG = True' and don't see anything interesting in the server
logs
*Web access to the server works fine
*Checking "Allow anonymous read-only access" gets post-review to
progress further
*Looking at the wire traffic I see 3 tcp connections:
  1) GET /api/ -> 200 OK
  2) GET /api/info/ -> 401 UNAUTHORIZED
  3) GET /api/info/ (with Authorization: Basic [credentials]) -> 401
UNAUTHORIZED
*The RB unit tests fail to run
  1) Initially I got ("Required Python Imaging Library"). Strace
showed a search for PIL.py, but PIL-1.1.7-py2.6 doesn't have such a
file. I edited manage.py to remove the import check.
  2) Then the database setup in the tests fails at:
        File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.2.5-
py2.6.egg/django/db/backends/postgresql_psycopg2/base.py", line 44, in
execute
          return self.cursor.execute(query, args)
        django.db.utils.DatabaseError: no such savepoint

~Kevin