Hi Christian,

It took me time but I think I have managed to write very bad python code to
do what you described. It basically piggbacks on the
review_request_published signal. (I simply wrote an almost identical signal
like review_request_published with the same bunch of arguments and also sent
from exactly the same place). Only the handler for this signal in the
notification/email.py is different. It tries to get hold of the the bugs
from the review request object.

What I am trying to do is simply log these bugs into a file so that I can
test my changes, but for some reason I haven't figured out how to check if
my code is being called.

My basic problem is that if I change something in the reviewboard source,
then what are the steps I should take to make sure that this code is called
- as in do I have to just restart the webserver etc?

I am really sorry, but I am totally new to python as such.

Best regards,
Vivek