If you're running through apache, you'll have to at least do a "reload"
(which is like a restart but it just reloads its configuration). If it's not
obvious how to do that, then a restart will also work.

It's usually easier to use django's built-in web server while making code
changes, because it will automatically reload when it notices that the
python files change.
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/codebase/dev/getting-started/#development-web-server
explains
how to use this.