Hi Daniel,

We can probably get that into an upcoming release. Right now things are
stalled a bit in RBTools as we try to focus on the 1.6 release, a Python API
for accessing Review Board, and some other work.

There's a patch at http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/1739/ that you can try.
It still needs some work before it can go in (as you can see from the
comments).

Not being a Bazaar expert, I'm relying on others to help review and test
this change, and possibly getting it into shape.