At my company we have a recurring issue (we use CVS) when we merge a
branch back to the trunk, where (if it has been several months) the
changes and conflicts need to be reviewed by many people.

Ideally, we would run a diff between the two branches and publish that
for others to review, but a 50,000-line diff is hard to digest without

Does Review Board work well in this scenario? Does anyone here have
experience with scenarios like this and/or have any suggestions for
how to handle this?

Happy user? Let us know at