Review Board can deal with large diffs, but I don't think there's really
much in the way of helping reviewers deal with it. The only "help" I can
think of is that it will split it across pages in order to avoid having
giant web pages to look at (by default 20 files to a page). If there are
specific things that you think would be helpful when reviewing very large
changes, we'd love to hear about them.

-David