Hi everyone,

I've been struggling trying to get post-review to post a patch to the web
interface.
Each time I try to submit a patch post-review complains that it can't find a
file

The file specified with --diff-filename is uploaded each time.
So my guess is that it can't find the file that needs to be patched but it
really is there in the root of the repository.

Is there a way to debug this any further? I'd like to find out what's blocking
this.

Debug info:

> $ post-review --guess-summary --guess-description --target-groups=$group
> --publish --server=http://reviewboard --username=$user --password=$pass
> --diff-filename=/tmp/git-diff.patch --debug
>
> Error uploading diff
>
> Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

K.r.,

TomDV