Hi,

I was just fiddling with the URLs to see what would work. Looks like
http://gitdepot:8088/api/review-requests/28/ works. I get some response
which contains most of the stuff

But http://gitdepot:8088/api/review-requests/28/reviews/28/ gives me a 404.
I guess the review is not published then.

so I clicked on the Review tab in the topic and then marked it as ship-it
and added some comment in the box and hit Publish review. Now post doing
that the second request still gives me a 404. I am guessing i got the review
id wrong. How do i figure out the review id?

Best regards,
Vivek