You are top-notch.  That is exactly the issue!  I had to pull in new
branches and modify that in my working repository.  I did that, but
the git repository that ReviewBoard is hosting did not have the
branches that I was using to compare the diffs against.

I pushed the two branches that were required to do a parent diff, and
then reposted a new review.  I did not know if it would work if I did
not update the current code review, so I just closed the code review,
and opened up a new one.  Works like a champ.

Thank you for the help!

Happy user? Let us know at