Hi Kamil,

This is one of our most requested features (bug tracker integration, not
just Trac).

We made the decision a while ago not to hard-code support for various bug
trackers right in the Review Board core. The codebase is getting too big as
it is. So what we're doing is developing this extension framework, which
will be the focus as soon as 1.6 is out the door. We have a prototype bug
tracker extension for Google Code that would be able to be extended to
support things like Trac.

Unfortunately, it'll be a while before this is released, since we still have
to finish developing it. I have no immediate suggestions except to modify
your Review Board install to invoke a script (other people here do that).
It's a bit of a pain to keep up-to-date that way, though.