I'm using ReviewBoard 1.5.4 on Windows. I create a new Mercurial
repository (hosted locally), add the path to the repository and save
it. However, later when I go to create a new review request the new
mercurial repository is not available in the dropdown box.

I originally installed Mercurial using the Mercurial installation
packages. However, later I saw the note that I might need to install
Mercurial through easy_install and I also did that. Yet, the hg
repositories are not showing up in the list of available repositories.