Hello again,

I now realized, that only the user set with "--submit-as" can see the real
content of the review-request draft. I was able to see only those submitted as
admin correctly, because I was logged in as admin.

But what is the reason for this? Are the fields stored user-local until the
review is published? I think it is strange to show the admin a "publish review"
button that publishes a completely different review-request than the user
intended to post. At least admins should see the submitted fields, should they

Regards, Ruben