I quite agree. A lot of that needs to be finished up. For some of it, we've
had students go and finish up the project (or at least get further on it)
and we'll probably continue to do that.

There's always, of course, the need to deliver an interesting project that a
student can work on. Finishing up someone else's work is not nearly as
attractive as doing something new and exciting, so we need to do a bit of
both, I think.

Any specific branches you're wanting work done on?