Christian,

Is this a Reviewboard "feature" or a Django one? I would have guessed this was a Django behavior. I'm not even a Django (auth) novice, let alone expert, so sorry if this is a dumb question!

Chris

Christian Hammond wrote:
Hi Pablo,

No, there's no way to do this out of the box. You would need to write
a custom auth backend that augments the LDAP backend to so this.

There are plans in 1.6 to e-mail admins for new users. It'd make sense
to have an option to disable new users until the admin approves them.
If you want to file a bug on this, it'll help us track this.

Christian