Hi Christian,

  I'm surprised You share my point of view. I agree with You that
making something new is much more interesting then ending someone's
work. Things I can't wait are:
  * Kicked as Extensions with many, many, many hooks provided and well
documented :D
  * Cool webhooks sending also some data (objects) to given URL :P
  * Planty of ReviewBoard-Django signals perfectly documented on
docs.reviewboard.org :)

That is probably all because this allow me to spice ReviewBoard by my
own :) for my company :] and waiting for 2.0 since I get it drive me
crazy :D

Greetings from Poland.