I have reviewboard 1.0.8 running and I'm trying to move to 1.5.5. I
installed reviewboard 1.5.5 on the new CentOS 5 box, and then imported
the data from the 1.0.8 mysql database. After importing the data, I
ran rb-site upgrade:

# rb-site  upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.
Upgrading Review Board from 1.0.8 to 1.5.5
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
No fixtures found.
Crypto/Util/randpool.py:40: RandomPool_DeprecationWarning: This
application uses RandomPool, which is BROKEN in older releases.
See http://www.pycrypto.org/randpool-broken
Error: Error applying evolution: (1050, "Table
'reviews_defaultreviewer_repository' already exists")

To troubleshoot, I ran rb-site manage:

# rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard evolve -- --hint
#----- Evolution for diffviewer
from django_evolution.mutations import *
from django.db import models

    AddField('DiffSet', 'basedir', models.CharField, initial=u'',
    AddField('FileDiff', 'status', models.CharField, initial=<<USER
VALUE REQUIRED>>, max_length=1)
#----- Evolution for reviews
from django_evolution.mutations import *
from django.db import models

    AddField('DefaultReviewer', 'repository', models.ManyToManyField,
    ChangeField('ReviewRequest', 'repository', initial=None,
#----- Evolution for scmtools
from django_evolution.mutations import *
from django.db import models

    AddField('Repository', 'visible', models.BooleanField,
    AddField('Repository', 'raw_file_url', models.CharField,
initial='', max_length=255),
    ChangeField('Repository', 'path', initial=None, max_length=255),
    ChangeField('Repository', 'mirror_path', initial=None,
Trial evolution successful.
Run './manage.py evolve --hint --execute' to apply evolution.

Also, I see these evolutions in admin/db/django_evolution/evolution:

        Evolution filediff_filenames_1024_chars, applied to diffviewer
        Evolution shipit_count, applied to reviews
        Evolution last_review_timestamp, applied to reviews
        Evolution bugzilla_url_charfield, applied to scmtools
        Evolution change_descriptions, applied to reviews
        Evolution add_parent_diffs, applied to diffviewer
6 evolutions

I don't have a real good understanding of how evolutions work, so I'm
not sure what to try next.

-- Steve