Hi,

When you say you installed and imported the data, did you first create a
database with 1.5.5 and then try copying over the database? It looks like
the database schema you're trying to evolve is actually 1.5.5, but with a
database evolution history from 1.0.8. You need to wipe the database, copy
over the entire database from 1.0.8 in its entirety (without anything
generated yet from 1.5.5) and then do the upgrade.