Hi I'm facing a similar problem but I can not solve it with the fixes
given above, is there something else I can try ?

* Review Board: 1.5.4
* RBTools: 0.3.1
* SCM tool: Clearcase
* I'm using mod_wsgi

* I have the following setting  on the conf/apache-wsgi.conf
     WSGIPassAuthorization On

* Also tried adding this and restarting the httpd service
  <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
                Order deny,allow
 </Directory>

but  still getting
"Error creating review request: You are not logged in (HTTP 401, API
Error 103)"

Notes :
  * As other people and I can log properly on the web ui using the
same user/passw
  * using -n I can see that the diff are well formed

Thanks in advance
fede