So, I'm trying to add a locally hosted mercurial repository, and, when
configuring the item, I get the error message 'The Python module
"mercurial" is not installed' .  (Windows Server 2003, python 2.6,
reviewboard 1.5.5)

I've got tortoiseHg 2.0.2 installed (with mercurial 1.8.1 installed
with it).  Not knowing what else to try, I did :

> easy_install mercurial

Which output the following:

Searching for mercurial
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/mercurial/
Reading http://mercurial.selenic.com/
Reading http://www.selenic.com/mercurial
Best match: mercurial 1.8.1
Downloading http://mercurial.selenic.com/release/mercurial-1.8.1.tar.gz
Processing mercurial-1.8.1.tar.gz
Running mercurial-1.8.1\setup.py -q bdist_egg --dist-dir c:
\docume~1\brian\local
s~1\temp\1\easy_install-xs_7vp\mercurial-1.8.1\egg-dist-tmp-cmstci
error: Setup script exited with error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat

I did a search here, but didn't find any other posts related to this
issue, so, I'm hoping someone here can make a suggestion to help get
me back up and running.

Thanks