So, I'm trying to add a locally hosted mercurial repository, and, when
configuring the item, I get the error message 'The Python module
"mercurial" is not installed' .  (Windows Server 2003, python 2.6,
reviewboard 1.5.5)

I've got tortoiseHg 2.0.2 installed (with mercurial 1.8.1 installed
with it).  Not knowing what else to try, I did :

> easy_install mercurial

Which output the following:

Searching for mercurial
Best match: mercurial 1.8.1
Processing mercurial-1.8.1.tar.gz
Running mercurial-1.8.1\ -q bdist_egg --dist-dir c:
error: Setup script exited with error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat

I did a search here, but didn't find any other posts related to this
issue, so, I'm hoping someone here can make a suggestion to help get
me back up and running.

Happy user? Let us know at