Hi Christian,

I'm restarting the web server every time I do any change, and checking
the httpd/error.logs  to make sure it is restarted

We added ldap to the apache conf., we are close but not there yet
Here is the configuration, maybe you can spot something wrong

      3 <VirtualHost *:80>
      4     ServerName reviewboard.al.com.au
      5     ServerAlias reviewboard
      6
      7     ServerAdmin @@@@@@@@@@
      8     DocumentRoot /var/www/reviewboard
      9
     10     HostNameLookups Off
     11     UseCanonicalName On
     12     ServerSignature On
     13
     14     # Alias static media requests to filesystem
     15     Alias /media "/var/www/reviewboard/rnd/htdocs/media"
     16     Alias /errordocs "/var/www/reviewboard/rnd/htdocs/
errordocs"
     17
     18     WSGIScriptAlias / /var/www/reviewboard.wsgi
     19
     20     <Location /api>
     21       AuthType Basic
     22       AuthName "AL ReviewBoard Repositories"
     23       AuthBasicProvider ldap
     24       AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
     25       AuthLDAPBindDN "**************"
     26       AuthLDAPBindPassword *********
     27       AuthLDAPUrl "ldap://ldap.al.com.au:389/ou=Active
Accounts,dc=al,dc=com,dc=au?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=*)"
     28       Require valid-user
     29     </Location>
     30
     31     <Directory "/var/www/reviewboard/rnd/htdocs">
     32         AllowOverride All
     33     </Directory>
     34
     35 </VirtualHost>

Here are the logs I'm getting (NOTE it is passing the GETting
http://reviewboard.al.com.au/api/info/)

>>> HTTP GETting api/
==> HTTP Authentication Required
Enter authorization information for "AL ReviewBoard Repositories" at
reviewboard.al.com.au
Username: federicon
Password:
>>> HTTP GETting http://reviewboard.al.com.au/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> Attempting to create review request on None for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://reviewboard.al.com.au/api/review-requests/:
>>> {'repository': None}
>>> Got API Error 103 (HTTP code 401): You are not logged in
>>> Error data: {'stat': 'fail', 'err': {'msg': 'You are not logged in',
>>> 'code': 103}}
>>> Attempting to create review request on None for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://reviewboard.al.com.au/api/review-requests/:
>>> {'repository': None}
>>> Got HTTP error: 401: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>401 Authorization Required</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Authorization Required</h1>
are authorized to access the document
requested.  Either you supplied the wrong
credentials (e.g., bad password), or your
browser doesn't understand how to supply
the credentials required.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at reviewboard.al.com.au Port
80</address>

Error creating review request: HTTP 401

Looks like Django/RB is not picking the user:passw ??

------------------------
If I try a GET to this page, it is successful

>curl -u federicon http://reviewboard.al.com.au/api/review-requests/
Enter host password for user 'federicon':
{"total_results": 0, "stat": "ok", "review_requests": [], "links":
{"self": {"href": "http://reviewboard.al.com.au/api/review-requests/";,
"method": "GET"}, "create": {"href": "http://reviewboard.al.com.au/api/
review-requests/", "method": "POST"}}}

If I try a POST I get he Your are not  Logged in error

>curl --data sdf -u federicon http://reviewboard.al.com.au/api/review-requests/
Enter host password for user 'federicon':
{"stat": "fail", "err": {"msg": "You are not logged in", "code": 103}}

we run out of ideas in what to try