Hi Christian,
        You were right all along .

         I deleted the ldap bit and make sure that we have"
WSGIPassAuthorization On"  on the apache conf file we are using  and
now everything is working
         Previously I got confused because we had 2 apache conf
files , and I thought we were using the one from the RB installation,
but l was wrong. just with your first answer I should have had this
working

Thanks millions for you help. I really appreciate it
Fede