Me and my teammates are trying to use review board for our code
review. I followed the installation guide and got the site up. Now I'm
trying to use our ldap to authenticate.
So far all I did was go to http://localhost/admin/settings/authentication/
(I'm testing on my localhost)
and changed the auth method to ldap and fill up the form.

after filling up the form. I tried logging in using my ldap account
but it failed. I went to the user list and it is still just the admin
user that I have by default.

This is my first time working with ldap can anyone help me? I'm not
sure if I just entered a wrong value in the form or if I need to edit
some other config file.

I'd appreciate any help.

Best regards,

Stevenson Lee