We're still running fine with the new release, we've had a minor issue (which is a known issue, but without a consistent reproducing test case). More information at http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=1526#c8

We're still pleased we've upgraded :-)

Chris

Christian Hammond wrote:
Awesome :) Thanks for sharing. It's nice to hear on this list when things actually go smoothly ;)

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com <mailto:chip...@chipx86.com>