Hi all,

I've been attempting to configure LDAP for the past few days and have
not been able to come up with a solution.

The three fields I am not clear about are
Base DN
User Mask
Anon User Mask

I have set up LDAP connections on Apache servers running on UNIX. For
those settings, I have a field called "Bind DN"

What is the difference between Base DN and Bind DN?

Also, how do I know if RB is even hitting the LDAP server? There are
times I give it bogus ldap urls and I still get error messages saying
"Incorrect username or password. "

I have found the 1st post in this thread to resemble my LDAP server
the closest:
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-issues/browse_thread/thread/115d31f672b1bcb7/239e6dc014346b26?lnk=gst&q=ldap+user+mask#239e6dc014346b26

Thank you!