I'm evaluating review-board (1.6 beta1) with our corporate git setup,
sadly when I try to use post-review it spits out the following
(repository path anonymized):

$ post-review -d --parent=HEAD~1 HEAD
>>> RBTools 0.3.2
>>> Home = /home/madcoder
>>> svn info
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> git symbolic-ref -q HEAD
>>> git config --get branch.master.merge
>>> git config --get branch.master.remote
>>> git config remote.origin.url
>>> repository info: Path: XXXXXXXXXXXXX, Base path: , Supports changesets:
>>> False
>>> git config --get reviewboard.url
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://git.corp/reviews/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> git merge-base origin/master refs/heads/master
>>> git diff --no-color --full-index --no-ext-diff HEAD~1..
>>> git diff --no-color --full-index --no-ext-diff
>>> c73aa14a712e7d0de93fa1c9cd19e0444f5a6033..HEAD~1
>>> Attempting to create review request on XXXXXXXXXXXXX for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://git.corp/reviews/api/review-requests/:
>>> {'repository': 'XXXXXXXXXXXXX'}
>>> Got API Error 101 (HTTP code 403): You don't have permission for this
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u"You don't have permission
>>> for this", u'code': 101}}
Error creating review request: You don't have permission for this
(HTTP 403, API Error 101)

I've no clue of how to troubleshoot this issue, my user is superuser
AND member of the staff, so it's highly unlikely that it is a real
permission issue.

Plus, the user is able to create review requests by using the Web UI
on the same repository.

Any clue of what is happening?