i have installed Review board on windows (RB + Perforce + SQL) and
when i try to access the review board from the server machine ( where
i have installed) i can able to successfully post the review request..
but the same thing is failing when i try to post from client
machine...

>>> RBTools 0.3.2
>>> Home = C:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Application Data
>>> p4 info
>>> repository info: Path: SVRXX:XXXX, Base path: None, Supports changesets:
>>> True
>>> HTTP GETting api/
///! failure html page
>>> Using the deprecated Review Board 1.0 web API
>>> Generating diff for changenum default
>>> p4 opened -c default

can anyone help me to resolve this issue....

Thanks in advance
Ram