Ah, really old.

Okay, so the HTML output should be fine. I think we're just prematurely
dumping that information. However, it's passing that and it knows that it's
supposed to use the deprecated API, which is correct.

The last thing in your log is the 'p4 opened'. Does anything happen after
that? What are you seeing besides this error?