Hello, Review Board members!

My name is Alexander and I will work on my project about enhancing RB API
during GSoC'11. You may look through my proposal on GSoC official site. So
far I had conversation only with Christian Hammond and would like to meet
with the rest team. I already have a humble experience in contributing to
the open-source projects and I know that each of them has its own
mini-culture, so I'd like to know yours. I've already read "Getting started"
wiki section and wondering whether you have some sort of informal guidelines
about coding style, commit messages, etc.

It was unusual that nobody comment my proposal during the application review
period. So I greatly appreciate if you do it now (of course if there is
something to say). Also I'd like to hear your wishes about the final result.

At last, I should know how can I present my work. I can either work with
cloned repo and post the changes from time to time or commit directly to
main repo.

Thank you all for chosen me and for such exciting opportunity to work with
you! Review Board rocks!

Sincerely, Alexander