On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Alexander Solovets <asolov...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, Review Board members!
> My name is Alexander and I will work on my project about enhancing RB API
> during GSoC'11. You may look through my proposal on GSoC official site. So
> far I had conversation only with Christian Hammond and would like to meet
> with the rest team. I already have a humble experience in contributing to
> the open-source projects and I know that each of them has its own
> mini-culture, so I'd like to know yours. I've already read "Getting started"
> wiki section and wondering whether you have some sort of informal guidelines
> about coding style, commit messages, etc.

Commit message format are global for all git version control. Quite
well described here: http://gitref.org/basic/#commit
By the way gitref.org is lecture for every git user.

> It was unusual that nobody comment my proposal during the application review
> period. So I greatly appreciate if you do it now (of course if there is
> something to say). Also I'd like to hear your wishes about the final result.
> At last, I should know how can I present my work. I can either work with
> cloned repo and post the changes from time to time or commit directly to
> main repo.

Hmmm... There is no page for GSOC 2011 at ReviewBoard page :|
http://www.reviewboard.org/summer-of-code/ So I even don't know where
Your ideas was discussed.