Hi Alexander.

Welcome :) I just sent out an e-mail to each of you going over the project
and covering some of these topics. We'll go into some more detail soon on
the exact processes for things.

I know Jan pointed out the Summer of Code page missing a 2011 entry on our
site. We'll probably be nuking that page soon, as it's grown quite stale.
Putting it on my todo. So don't worry about that :)