Hi Alexander,

I read your proposal and I found it to be a bit vague. After I
searched for your previous proposal message, I found you were
discussing a new version of post-review, so I assume that that is
still within the scope of this project? When you talk about new
commands, can you cite some examples of currently-lacking
functionality? While it's good to improve the internals of Review
Board, I think it's most important to provide an improved experience
for users. What will the new API allow that post-review doesn't now?
Something like a GUI interface, while convenient (to some), doesn't
provide a lot of value if it doesn't enhance the process for
submitting and maintaining code reviews.

So, I'd be most interested in hearing some specific examples of how
the functionality will be improved, not just the interfaces
themselves.

Please do commit your changes as they are in progress to your own
repository or branch. There is no harm in doing this, but every
benefit for people to see the progress being made before it is
finished.

Dan