I haven't been able to find in the documentation or the forums any
information on how Active Directory or LDAP requests from reviewboard
are themselves authenticated.  For security reasons, we disallow
anonymous/unauthenticated queries against our Active Directory/LDAP
service.  Is this possible with the current version of RB?

Also, if I want to tie reviewboard groups to Active Directory or LDAP
groups, is that possible?

Any assistance or insights are greatly appreciated!

=======
>From the bug template:
=======

What version are you running?

1.5.4 on Ubuntu Server 10.04.2 (lucid)

What's the URL of the page containing the problem?

n/a

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.  Configure Windows Active Directory to disallow anonymous queries
2.  Configure reviewboard to use Active Directory authentication;
point to Active Direcory service from step 1.
3.  Observe that Active Directory queries from review board fail

Expected outcome is that users and passwords are now checked against
the Windows Active Directory instead of the standard/builtin user
database.

What operating system are you using? What browser?

Ubuntu Server 10.04.2 (lucid) [reviewboard]
Python v2.6.5 [reviewboard]
Windows Server 2003 [Active Directory]