Bruce Cran wrote:
I recently upgraded to 1.5.5 and found that with one review which had
several files changed, Review Board starts out listing all the files
under "Files Changed", but quickly decides not to show one of them,
which has a 1-line change to the amount of leading whitespace.  Other
files with whitespace changes were shown, so I'm wondering if this is
a bug?

Probably not a bug but a feature. There are some settings related to white space and file types.

See topic "ReviewBoard not displaying content of diff file"

Happy user? Let us know at